We currently have an opening for a digital project manager to join the team. You will be a passionate self starter with excellent interpersonal and client facing skills and in depth knowledge and understanding of the digital production process. Working with our team of designers and developers you will be responsible for the on time and on budget delivery of our creative and technical output.
The following skills are essential for somebody wishing to apply for this role:
- Third level qualification – in a creative or technical discipline
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and client facing skills
- Experience of budgeting, planning and management of digital projects
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of project plans, estimates and specification documentation for clients
- UX and Wireframe production in conjunction with designers, programmers and the client
- Day to day management of team members and their tasks
- Presentation of concepts and materials to clients
- Resolving project issues, negotiating conflicts and troubleshooting problems
- Management of project budgets and evaluating risk
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget!
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong team player
- Highly motivated and detail orientated
- Ability to work independently
- Possess strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to handle fast paced and demanding environment
- Can do attitude
If you are still reading and think you fit the bill then send a mail to [email protected] with your CV and a note telling us why you are the right person to join the Lightbox team.
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time. Seriously.